- 70 Years Porsche Sports Cars at Retro Classics
- New Tire Technology Needed for Electric Vehicles?
- Troubled Asset Relief Program – Total Cost $32B
- Luck o’ the Irish is a Sober DD
- Clocks Spring Forward as Recalls Tick On
- Mazda and Toyota Establish JV to build Vehicles in Alabama
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Allows Saudi Women to Participate
- US Car Sales Plummet in February. Trucks Gain Again
- Cadillac Names Deborah Wahl Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Trump Tantrum on Trade Kills Jobs, Distracts from Expanding Russian Collusion Investigations and Criminal Indictments
- Climate Change Trading Grows from Québec, California to add Ontario – Total Population 61m, 4th Largest Global Economy
- Chinese take 10% stake in Daimler. Unwelcome?
- Top Ten 2018 Vehicles
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio$80,000+!
- Ford Motor Shakes Up Senior Management During Sexual Harassment Debacle
Tag Archives: saab recalls
GM claimed, “The Camaro ignition system meets all GM engineering specifications and is unrelated to the ignition system used in Chevrolet Cobalts and other small cars included in the ignition switch recall.” Continue reading
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has prompted recalls of more than 249,000 GM SUVs because of fires in the driver’s door caused by a defective electric window motor. Affected are 2006-2007 model year Buick Rainier, Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender and Saab 9-7x models, all from the GMT360 platform. NHTSA’s Office of Defects Investigation has received a total of 83 complaints, 66 alleging the door module had melted or burned, and the remaining 17 stating that the window switches acted erratically or were inoperative. Twenty-eight of the reports received have led to driver door fires, some of which allege the vehicle was keyed off and unattended. Continue reading