- Pete Lyons Wins Royal Automobile Club Award for Shadow: The Magnificent Machines of a Man of Mystery
- Ford Q3 Net Income at $2.4B Treads Water. Q4 $500M Loss?
- US Vehicle Sales to Rise in October?
- Ferrari Recalls 812 Superfast for Rear Glass Blowouts
- GM Defense Delivers First Infantry Squad Vehicle to US Army
- Multinationals Liable For Supply Chains? Swiss Vote Due
- Leasys Tweaks Noleggio Chiaro with ‘Light’ Model
- Random Covid Curiosities
- Daimler Q3 Covid Results – Sales, Revenue Down. Earnings Up
- Groupe Renault Q3 Revenues -8% at €10,374m, Sales -6%
- California Remains Below 2020 Emissions Target
- CARB Warns Vehicle, Engine Makers on Emissions Cheating
- ZF Seatbelt Retractor Recall Bites Corvette, Jeep, Ram
- Chinese, Malaysian owned Lotus Engineering Expands Hethel
- InoBat – First Battery Developed With Artificial Intelligence?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: san luis potosi
This appears to be a partial victory for the twit tweets of Donald Trump that are centered around U.S. jobs. About 700 jobs will eventually be created. However, Ford will build its next-generation Focus at an existing plant in Hermosillo, Mexico “to improve company profitability.” Continue reading
While GM has been operating in Mexico for 78 years, the NAFTA trade agreement made it easier for automakers and other manufacturers to transfer jobs out of the U.S., which buys almost 80% of total Mexican exports of vehicles and auto parts. The U.S. continues to run a trade deficit under NAFTA since its 1994 inception, running a deficit of $169 billion with Mexico during 2012, as politician’s promises of U.S. jobs never materialized. The Obama Administration is attempting to put similar agreements, negotiated in secret, in place with Germany, Japan, and other Pacific countries. Continue reading