- Consumer Reports: Infotainment, Transmissions Hurt Reliability. Detroit Three Quality Dismal
- IMSA Classic 24 Coming November 8 – 12 at Daytona
- Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
- TSB Investigating Quebec Drone Crash with Passenger Aircraft
- WEC: Toyota Bests Porsche with One Two Finish at Fuji
- NAFTA Talks Stalled. Doomed?
- Brinks Trucks Not Going to the Bank. ATM Machines to Empty?
- BMW Group Sales of EVs Pass 10,000 in September 2017
- Unifor Workers Agree to Weak CAMI Deal from GM
- Deal in Ontario, Québec Class Actions against Ford. Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repair Steps Taken in U.S., Mexico
- Drone Hits Passenger Skyjet Inbound for Quebec City
- Chinese Junk Recall – Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife
- Auto Parts Maker Y-Tec Fires Workers for Unionizing
- Goodbye to American Sports Car Racer Bruce Leven
- Ford Dropping Car Business – Reallocating $7B in Capital
Tag Archives: Silverstone
Silverstone: Toyota Beats Porsche. Chan Racing Wins LMP2. Ford Bests Ferrari, Porsche in GT Pro. Ferrari takes GT Am
The race – pure England at this time of year (or any time) – was run under mixed weather conditions, forcing teams to choose between tires – slicks, so-called intermediates or rain rubber in changing conditions that forced drivers to extract the best performance out of the world’s most exciting racing machines. Continue reading
Silverstone – WEC Opening Round Pits Toyota against Porsche in the run-up to the Grueling 24 Hours at Le Mans
The first track appearance in real racing conditions sees Porsche and Toyota dueling with two very different LMP1 cars with mixed results in the fastest, most expensive top class. Continue reading