- 70 Years Porsche Sports Cars at Retro Classics
- New Tire Technology Needed for Electric Vehicles?
- Troubled Asset Relief Program – Total Cost $32B
- Luck o’ the Irish is a Sober DD
- Clocks Spring Forward as Recalls Tick On
- Mazda and Toyota Establish JV to build Vehicles in Alabama
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Allows Saudi Women to Participate
- US Car Sales Plummet in February. Trucks Gain Again
- Cadillac Names Deborah Wahl Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Trump Tantrum on Trade Kills Jobs, Distracts from Expanding Russian Collusion Investigations and Criminal Indictments
- Climate Change Trading Grows from Québec, California to add Ontario – Total Population 61m, 4th Largest Global Economy
- Chinese take 10% stake in Daimler. Unwelcome?
- Top Ten 2018 Vehicles
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio$80,000+!
- Ford Motor Shakes Up Senior Management During Sexual Harassment Debacle
Tag Archives: software recall
Ford Motor Company is issuing two safety defect recalls in North America on 2017 Lincoln Continental models for defective headlamp assemblies and 2015-16 Ford Edge crossovers to update antilock braking system (ABS) modules because of bad software. Continue reading
Ford recalls 2014 Transit Connect vehicles to reinstall badly glued panoramic roofs, and 2013-17 Focus hatchbacks to update interior latch release software. Continue reading
Volvo is recalling 2012 model year S60 passenger cars because they can stall without warning. All Volvo S60 models made from 18 November 2010 through 5 May 2011 will have the engine control software reprogrammed to eliminate this safety defect. Continue reading