- GM Signs MoU with Nikola to Supply Hydrotec Fuel Cells
- Whether US Vehicle Sales in 2021? Is 14 Million a Stretch?
- J.D. Power Completes ALG Acquisition
- Mazda to Buy Out Sumitomo from MMVO, a JV Plant in Mexico
- NHTSA Imposes Engine Recalls, Penalties at Hyundai, Kia
- Toyota and Hino Heavy-Duty Fuel-Cell Electric Truck Verification Tests Start in the Spring of 2022
- CARB Alters and Adds Stationary Source Emissions Measurements to Improve Local Air Pollution and Health
- Trump Covid Casualties – State Sales Tax Collections Dive
- NHTSA Nixes GM Petition for Exclusion of Millions of Big Trucks and SUVs from Takata Airbag Recalls
- Grim Survey – a Nation of Broke and Broken Shopkeepers?
- Porsche Q3 in Black at €437 Million Because of VW
- Vijay Sankaran Rejects Information Officer Job at Ford
- GM’s Factory ZERO – First U.S. Plant to Install 5G
- GM Doubles Down on EVs in Bid to Win Global Race
- JLR to Use Irish Smart City Hub for Self-Driving Tests?
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: swan
The end of Saab was practically assured last Saturday when General Motors reiterated a long-standing position against Saab transferring GM intellectual property to the Chinese and having Chinese companies build a rebadged Cadillac SRX as a Saab in China. GM is the largest automaker in China, albeit with communist government dictated partners. Continue reading
In the months ahead, the Swedish government will pay Saab’s 3,700 workers while a reorganization plan is debated. Saab suspended worker payments in July, as the company only sold fewer than 13,000 automobiles and posted a loss of -€201.5 million during the first half. The grim reality is that Saab Automobile after decades of losses, changes of ownership and financial engineering has limited financial resources and options remaining. Continue reading