- Automakers Slow to Make Vehicles Safer?
- 2020 Ford Explorer – OK, Not Good in Crash Ratings
- Nissan Gets Tiny $24m SESC Kiss for False Filings
- 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid Claimed Best with EPA-Estimated 44 MPG City, 41 MPG Combined Fuel Economy Ratings
- Republican Rep. Christopher Collins Guilty of Insider Trading
- Cadillac Live – New Digital Showroom Launches
- OmniVision Claims Only Auto Sensors with HDR to 140dB
- Two New Safety Recalls at Ford Motor – F-Series and Explorer
- Chicago Auto Show – February 2020
- Thanksgiving 2019 – We Celebrate Our 399th Annual Feast
- GM Recalls More than 500k Pickup Trucks for Possible Burning Cloth Carpet After Seat Belt Pretensioners Activate
- Mercedes-Benz Recalls ‘Confused, Lost’ Emergency Call System
- First Electric Lexus Ever Debuts in China Today
- Fasten Your Seat Belt – General Motors Files RICO Lawsuit Against Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Continental, 3M to Develop Intelligent Infrastructure Technology
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: sweatshops
Controversy surrounds this years Super Bowl, when it was revealed that women at the Ocean Sky “sweatshop” in El Salvador are paid just eight cents for each $25 NFL T-shirt they sew, according to the National Labor Committee.
Their wages amount to just 3/10ths of one percent of the NFL shirt’s retail price, according to the non-profit pressure group. One wag suggests that this gives a whole new meaning to one Super Bowl team – the Steelers. Continue reading
Women at the Ocean Sky “sweatshop” in El Salvador are paid just eight cents for each $25 NFL T-shirt they sew, according a press release just issued by the National Labor Committee.
Their wages amount to just 3/10ths of one percent of the NFL shirt’s retail price, according to the non-profit pressure group with un-posted sources of funding. Continue reading