- Medical Marijuana’s Role in Easing the Opioid Epidemic?
- Groupe Renault Changes Execs – outsider Luca de Meo as CEO, Clotilde Delbos Deputy CEO
- MAMA Finalists for Family Vehicle of the Year Awards
- EU Passenger Car Registrations Barely Up in 2019
- Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Series I – Best in Arizona Auction?
- Isuzu, Honda to Research on Fuel-Cell HD Trucks and Vehicles
- Genesis Launches Its First SUV – GV80
- Punch It Performance and Tuning to Stop Selling Illegal Devices to Defeat Emissions Controls
- Subaru America Recalls Exploding Takata Air Bag Inflators
- Land Rover, Mitsubishi Top 2020 Maker Website Ratings
- Ford Motor Declares $0.15 Dividend for Q1 2020
- Japanese Issue Arrest Warrant for Wife of Carlos Ghosn
- Uber and Hyundai Show Full-Scale Air Taxi at CES
- Electronic Sales Process – Power Acquires Trilogy Automotive
- Nissan Blasts Ghosn as Unfit to Serve as An Executive
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: tiffany stabler
At the trial evidence was introduced by the law firm Cunningham Bounds that said in 2002, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration inquired about the buckle problem, and in late December 2002 Kia issued a safety defect recall, but only for model years 1995 through 1998 vehicles.
Kia in response to the verdict said, “We maintain that the evidence at trial clearly demonstrated that the vehicle’s occupants were not wearing seat belts at the time of the accident. We will petition the court to set aside the verdict and if necessary, file an appeal with the Alabama Supreme Court.” Continue reading