- Ford GT auctions for $2.5 million. 2019 Mustang Bullitt $300,000
- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
Tag Archives: trans pacific partnership
“NAFTA is a non-starter without trilateral commitment and compliance to higher labor standards,” said Unifor National President Jerry Dias. “Today we clearly stated our concerns to both countries and stressed the needs of all working people.” Continue reading
JAMA normally runs for cover on bad news or critical developments, not returning media inquiries on serial molester Donald Trump and the lying, corrupt Hillary Clinton, as well as the fight over the Trans Pacific partnership that a fading Obama presidency is still promoting. It’s puzzling if these are all factors behind JAMA’s new-found attempt to talk with U.S. media.