- Mahindra, Ford Agree on Powertrain Sharing, Connected Car Solutions
- Brexit Panic Takes Hold. Auto Industry Urges – Begs? – Negotiators to Avert the Business Killing Worst-Case Scenario
- EU September Passenger Car Sales Plummet
- Death Of The Diesel Continues As London Mayor Delivers Online Checker To Help Car Buyers Choose Cleaner Cars
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Fresh Frozen! Comeback of Ice Race in Zell am See
- Consumers Can Save up to $3,000 on Auto Loan Packages?
- Chinese Junk Watch: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Unsafe Tubeez Baby Bath Support Seats, and Eddie Bauer Infant Carriers
- Variables Abound – Meet the New NAFTA
- Dieselgate – Audi Fines of ~$1 Billion hit Porsche Guidance. Porsche is Economical with the Truth on Ongoing Risks.
- Marketing Wars – New Carfax Ad Campaign. Car Fox Restyled.
- Volvo Cars Canada Debuts First Vehicle Subscription Service
- Slow News – Chevrolet SEMA Show Car Has New Exterior Color
- Gubagoo Announces Virtual Retailing for Auto Dealers to Sell Cars Through Facebook Marketplace
- Two New Porsche Panamera GTS models
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: U.S. auto manufacturing
Workers at the company’s U.S. facility spent more than 150,000 hours training to build the ES model that delivers Lexus claims of a “fundamentally higher level of performance than its predecessors.” That includes sensory training that teaches assemblers, for instance, to feel for an abnormality as minute as a thread of hair. Continue reading