- Ford GT auctions for $2.5 million. 2019 Mustang Bullitt $300,000
- Racing Legend Dan Gurney Dead at 86
- Street Legal Mustang Shelby GT500 in ’19. Bullitt Edition First
- Autonomous Vehicle Sales to Pass 33 Million Annually in 2040
- More Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Issues Takata Safety Recall on 2006 Ranger Trucks
- 2017 Ferrari SF70H F1 at Autosport International
- BMW Sets Two Guinness World Records for Drifting
- Genesis Opens Factory Showroom – Genesis Gangnam
- Ford Finally Will Offer F-150 Diesel Engines
- 2017 US Sales Trickle Down – Reversing Run-up
- Happy New Year! Another 800,000 Deadly Takata Airbags Recalled
- Significant Stories, Trends of 2017. And 2018?
- Ford Recalls Autoliv Air Bags on 2018 Escapes
- Most Say Trump Election Led to Worse Race Relations
Tag Archives: Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Drones that enter the airspace around airports can pose serious safety threats, of course. The FAA is coordinating with government and industry partners to evaluate technologies that could be used to detect drones in and around airports.
Unfortunately, the growth in the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), also known as drones, will more than triple in size from an estimated 1.1 million vehicles at the end of 2016 to more than 3.5 million units by 2021. Continue reading
With an airspeed less than that of the Wright Flyer, the FAA has set up work groups to finally provide specific regulations covering UAS – unmanned aircraft systems – or drones in the national airspace it solely controls. Continue reading
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), aka drones, that enter the protected airspace around airports can pose serious threats to safety. Continue reading