- 70 Years Porsche Sports Cars at Retro Classics
- New Tire Technology Needed for Electric Vehicles?
- Troubled Asset Relief Program – Total Cost $32B
- Luck o’ the Irish is a Sober DD
- Clocks Spring Forward as Recalls Tick On
- Mazda and Toyota Establish JV to build Vehicles in Alabama
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Allows Saudi Women to Participate
- US Car Sales Plummet in February. Trucks Gain Again
- Cadillac Names Deborah Wahl Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Trump Tantrum on Trade Kills Jobs, Distracts from Expanding Russian Collusion Investigations and Criminal Indictments
- Climate Change Trading Grows from Québec, California to add Ontario – Total Population 61m, 4th Largest Global Economy
- Chinese take 10% stake in Daimler. Unwelcome?
- Top Ten 2018 Vehicles
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio$80,000+!
- Ford Motor Shakes Up Senior Management During Sexual Harassment Debacle
Tag Archives: WEC Bahrain
TOYOTA Gazoo Racing won for the fifth time in the 6 Hours of Bahrain, ending the nine-race 2017 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) season with a victory. It was bittersweet because Porsche had clinched both the manufacturers’ and drivers’ title … Continue reading
In its last race in World Endurance Cup, Audi dominated Bahrain by taking the first two spots on the podium. However, the new WEC driver world champions, Romain Dumas (FR), Neel Jani (CH) and Marc Lieb (DE) in the #2 Porsche only came in sixth after contact with another car early in the race. Continue reading