- Consumer Reports: Infotainment, Transmissions Hurt Reliability. Detroit Three Quality Dismal
- IMSA Classic 24 Coming November 8 – 12 at Daytona
- Bad Breaks, err Brakes – 640,000+ Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Brake Failures. Again.
- TSB Investigating Quebec Drone Crash with Passenger Aircraft
- WEC: Toyota Bests Porsche with One Two Finish at Fuji
- NAFTA Talks Stalled. Doomed?
- Brinks Trucks Not Going to the Bank. ATM Machines to Empty?
- BMW Group Sales of EVs Pass 10,000 in September 2017
- Unifor Workers Agree to Weak CAMI Deal from GM
- Deal in Ontario, Québec Class Actions against Ford. Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Repair Steps Taken in U.S., Mexico
- Drone Hits Passenger Skyjet Inbound for Quebec City
- Chinese Junk Recall – Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife
- Auto Parts Maker Y-Tec Fires Workers for Unionizing
- Goodbye to American Sports Car Racer Bruce Leven
- Ford Dropping Car Business – Reallocating $7B in Capital
Tag Archives: woodward avenue
As part of the overall power burnout, $10,000 will be awarded to the quickest Dodge car. Caveat: it must be powered by a Dodge engine, not a rat motor or mouse motor or god forbid a blue oval mill. Continue reading
GM’s Woodward Test Resulted from Real Durability needs of the Street Racing that the Woodward Dream Cruise Honors
In the hay day of the Detroit Three, who were really the Big Three in the 1960s, General Motors used Woodward Avenue not only as a rolling marketing clinic about what kids were driving, but also as a model for a durability test still in use. Continue reading