- Carlos Ghosn Given Temporary Reprieve by Renault Board
- Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn Arrested and About to be Sacked by Board for Financial Misconduct. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance Position Threatened.
- Americans Like Other World Leaders Over Trump
- Shanghaied as LMP1 Hybrids Are Faster or Luckier than P2 Cars
- VW I.D. Buzz Teases New Light Commercial Vehicles
- Mazda-Toyota Plant Under Construction in U.S.
- VW Group Electric Shuffle – Emden, Hanover to build EVs
- Trade Union Leader Assassinated in Turkey
- Hyundai Motor Links to UAV Startup Top Flight
- Global Light Vehicle Sales Drop in October
- Aston Martin DBX SUV Prototype Now in Testing
- Chevy Performance Releases Colorado ZR2 Race Parts
- Delphi: Improved Efficiency, Emissions with Autonomous Hardware, Software and a Super Computerized Controller
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Win F1 Constructors’ Championship
- Moovel Shows Digital Marketplace for Mobility as a Service
News from PR Newswire
Tag Archives: xA recalls
The Scion airbag can electrically short and damage the circuits in the system. This could cause the airbag warning lights to illuminate and the airbag(s) and seat belt pretensioner(s) to become deactivated; or it could cause those systems to inadvertently deploy. These conditions can increase the risk of injury or crash.