Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) posts November 2018 sales of 190,423 units. With the same number of selling days in November 2018 compared to November 2017, sales were slightly down -0.6% on a volume basis and a daily selling rate (DSR) basis. Reflecting prevailing U.S. market trends TMNA, Toyota and Lexus divisions posted best-ever November for light truck sales.
Toyota division posted November 2018 sales of 163,977 units, down –0.3% on a volume basis and a DSR basis. Lexus posted November sales of 26,446 units, down -2.5% on a volume basis and a DSR basis.
- Camry recorded sales of 24,545 units
- Corolla posted sales of 21,105 units
- RAV4 sales increased by 23%, a best-ever November
- C-HR sales increased by 10%, a best-ever November
- Highlander sales increased by 5.6%
- 4Runner sales increased by 13.8%, a best-ever November
- Tacoma sales increased by 21.5%, a best-ever November
- Tundra posted sales of 9,689 units
- Lexus LUVs sales increased 0.7%, a best-ever November
- NXh sales were up 88.6%, a best-ever November
- RXh sales were up 116.1%, a best-ever November in 11 years
- LS sales increased by 152%
- ES sales increased by 8%