Volkswagen of America’s Q4 2020 sales increased 11% to 94,330 in its best Q4 since 2014. This was largely because it had the best quarter ever for SUV sales, which increased 22%.
However, VW year-to date sales of 325,784 were down 10% from 2019. The YTD SUV share of sales was 58% or 188,121. It was the best December since 2012 with sales of 38,432 up 38%.
- VW Beetle Ensnared in Takata Airbag Recall
- Milestones – VW Chattanooga One-Millionth Vehicle
- VW: Three-Month Warranty Extension On New, Used Vehicles
- alice + olivia: The Rag Trade Meets a VW Rag Top
- 2020 VW Lineup – Simplified, Driver Assist Tools Standard
- VW Touts Vehicles by Your Zodiac Sign?
- Massive VW Keyless Recall on 36 Product lines, 679,027 Cars
- Death of the Diesel – European Commission’s Ongoing Antitrust Probe Opens Formal Investigation into Possible Collusion Between Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche And VW