Harley-Davidson and Tuscany Motor have collaborated on the build of an all-new custom 2019 Ford F-150 pickup truck. The concept truck will be part of the company’s 115th Anniversary Celebration now underway in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, beginning on August 29, 2018.
Co-designed by Tuscany and the Harley-Davidson styling team, the Harley-Davidson concept truck (www.HarleyTruck.com) takes cues from the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle.
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22” milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned Flowmaster exhaust with H-D exclusive solid billet aluminum tips
- Distinctive H-D bar and shield badging
- Stainless Steel H-D gauges
- Billet H-D racing pedals
- Two-tone diamond stitched perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered H-D center console badge
- Custom tuned BDS Suspension lift with upgraded FOX shocks
- 35” all-terrain tires
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper cap with skid plate
- LED light bar & honeycomb insert
- Replacement custom grille with honeycomb mesh
- Replacement functional ram-air hood with aggressive Ford Raptor style insert
- Rear bumper caps with exhaust cut outs
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed H-D bar & shield logo
- Bed rug with H-D logo
- H-D floor mats
- H-D door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim
See AutotInformed.com on:
- Ford Motor, Jay Leno to Auction Harley-Davidson Ford F-150 to Benefit National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Ford – 100 Years of Trucks – 1917 Model TT to 2017 Raptor
- Harley Davidson Sponsors, Dominates Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
Harley-Davidson Motor Company (NYSE:HOG)
Since 1903, Harley-Davidson Motor Company has built cruiser, touring and custom motorcycles, supplying riding experiences and events, and a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, general merchandise, riding gear and apparel. For more information, visit www.h-d.com.
About Tuscany (NASDAQ:FOXF)
Tuscany Motor Co. since 1988 is a provider of specialty trucks. Tuscany is the designer and manufacturer of the Shelby, FTX, BLACK OPS and TONKA brands on the F-150 and F-250. Learn more at www.drivetuscany.com.